During the 19th century a profusion of charitable organizations emerged to alleviate the awful conditions of the working class in the slums. The Labourer’s Friend Society, chaired by Lord Shaftesbury in the United Kingdom in 1830, aimed to improve working-class conditions.
- Provide long-term campaign planning
- Reduce our long term administration costs
- Remain fiercely independent and unbiased
- Regular updates on what's happening in our priority campaigns
- Invitations to events and other exciting opportunities to take action
Want to donate by phone?
Not a problem. Call us now
Or email us :
Donate online safely
The payment is encrypted and transmitted securely with an SSL protocol.