Design of the project
- Introducing the younger generation to healthy, safe, and cohesive activities in the region.
- Promote cricket on the grass-root level in KP.
- An opportunity for the youngsters to showcase their talent.
- To make efforts to provide a platform to the fledging future.
- To revive the standard of school cricket in KP.
- To strengthen the association of KP Government and PZ foundation to bring incredible change in sports.
Intended to be executed in two phases
- Phase 1
❖Regional level govt schools
❖Total of eight teams fought tooth and nail and a commendable zest was demonstrated.
❖Matches were played in Haripur.
❖Final took place in Peshawar and was won by Peshawar Blues.
❖Participating cities: Peshawar, Mardan, Malakand, Kohat, Hazara, DI Khan, and Bannu
❖Five thousand attendees
❖President Peshawar Zalmi, Zaheer Abbas, Muhammad Akram and CM KP, Pervez Khattak made their appearances in the closing ceremony.
2. Phase 2
❖On divisional level – covering every school
❖The winning team from the first phase will join the seven teams from seven different divisions of KP.
❖Already done with the trials of Mardan, Peshawar, DI Khan, Bannu
❖Malakand and Hazara’s trials are still due and will take place on 21-22nd February and 23-24th February, respectively.